Mr. Anthony McAnulty, is the man that pioneered the shared-ride , door-to-door , airport SuperShuttle concept in New Zealand; He is now making available, to those qualified, a unique opportunity to carry the most exciting market opportunity in New Zealand’s Passenger Transport Industry.
New Zealand’s aging population will rise from 12% to 25% over the next 50 years.
Today, in New Zealand, there are an estimated 541,000 seniors, 65 years of age and over.
This number is projected to grow to 619,000 in 2010 and exceed 1,000,000 by 2035.
Twenty percent of New Zealanders experience a disability or suffer from a long term illness.
This percentage of the population with a disability increases with age. As this population percentage increases, there is greater demand for healing and disability support services from within The New Zealand Health System and private service providers.
The New Zealand Government requires District Health Boards to ensure service providers in their districts work to maintain and develop well co-ordinated programmes to improve the health of communities and individuals . Access to a Total Mobility Transportation System is crucial to maintaining social relationships , lifestyle choices and independence to this sector of the community.
Currently, those aged 65 plus approximately represent:
• 27% of all attendances at emergency departments. Almost 70% of all these attendances ended in admission to a DHB ward.
• 37% of medical attendances.
• 31% of surgical outpatient clinic attendances.
• 51% of medical and 32% of surgical acute inpatient care (hospital based).
Within the Government Health of Older Peoples Strategy there is the necessity to deliver services to the aged, infirm and transport disadvantaged in a more integrated way.
The SuperCare4u.com franchise is founded on the promise of providing a personalized Total Mobility Passenger Transport System that offers a door-to-door , on demand, pickup/drop-off service,7 days a week, 365 days a year. It is a shared ride service and specialises in offering transport and care services to the aged, infirm and transport disadvantaged.
Your SuperCare4u.com support:
SuperCare4u.com will support you with expertise in operations, marketing and sales support, and a technological infrastructure that will allow you to operate as a Licensed Passenger Transport Operator in New Zealand.
SuperCare4u.com is committed to providing a system of support for a franchise owner. Combined with the investment and commitment of our franchisees, this system ensures the success of both the franchisee and SuperCare4u.com.
The franchisor and franchisee have mutual strengths and commitments . A successful franchise is one where both parties are working together to develop these strengths and commitments to achieve value and service to its customers.
Benefits of a SuperCare4u.com franchise include:
- Working partnerships within the new Zealand Health Care Industry
- A customer website with an online booking service
- Operations manual outlining systems and procedures
- National, regional and local promotion.
- Regional Division Managers.
- Around the clock assistance from the head office
- Working partnerships with all Tourist wholesalers ,travel agents and offshore agents that operate within this specialised market.
- An automated GPS dispatch system.
- Customized training programs
- National toll-free reservations phone line
- Assistance for creditworthy owners in leasing a new van with a wheelchair hoist.
- The interpersonal skills and understanding that caring for customers is key to a successful business
- A New Zealand Passenger Service Licence .
- A New Zealand Goods Service Licence
- A Passenger class endorsement to your drivers licence.
- A current Medical First Aid Certificate.
- Undertake and pass the required NZQA Certification units.
- Having your franchise operational on a day-to-day basis
- Having a good verbal and written command of the English language.
- Acceptance of the procedures and systems developed by SupeCare4u.com
- An ability to meet initial and ongoing financial obligations in a timely manner
- The requirement to lease or purchase a vehicle that meets SuperCare4u.com standards.
Are you ready?
Do you want a new direction in your life.? Perhaps this self employed opportunity could be for you !
If you have what we are looking for… , and want to be involved in an industry that is at the forefront of Passenger Transportation Services in New Zealand; then get started now! Select the zone/city where you are interested in becoming a franchisee then please click here and leave us a message.